Cerma & CermaX - Motor Oil Comparison
Superior Reduction in Dirt Formation, up to 50 000 km (30,000 Miles)
Cerma Motor Oils are the next generation of professional and performance engine oils, using SiC (Run Clean) nanotechnology to directly address oxidation and contamination from carbon (dirt) formation, that regularly occur within standard and synthetic engine oils.
Cerma Motor Oils will save you money and are offered in both a blend for 24 000 km (15,000 miles) and a CermaX blend for 50 000 km (30,000 miles).
|MOTOR OIL COMPARISON|
|Criteria||Standard Oil||Synthetic Oil||CermaX Oil|
|Average retail per quart||$3.99 to $5.99||$9.99 to $19.99||$5.99 to $16.99|
|Service Life||5,000 miles||10,000 miles||30,000 miles|
|Temp to resist oxidation (main cause of sludge)||375-400 °F||375-475 °F||600-850 °F|
|Carbon (dirt) Reduction within Engine||UNKNOWN||UNKNOWN||YES|
|Money Back Customer Satisfaction Guarantee||UNKNOWN||UNKNOWN||YES|
|Customer Support Line||UNKNOWN||UNKNOWN||YES|
|Annual Maintenance Cost Reduction||UNKNOWN||UNKNOWN||YES|
|Costs : 30,000 miles driven and 5 quarts per oil change||$120 to $180||$150 to $300||$30 to $85|
Cerma and CermaX Motor Oils are :
- Next generation of professional engine oils.
- Directly address known shortcomings of standards and synthetic engine oils, which include carbon (dirt) formation and oxidation and contamination of engine oil.
- Saving you time and money.
- Created from a new technology and are the future of lubrication for years to come.
- Beyond synthetic protection.
- CermaX Motor Oils is rated at 30,000 miles
- Cerma Motor Oil is rated at 15,000 miles.